The placement and marketing of real estate properties and developments is done on an "agency" membership basis involving monthly fees. The MLS service is open to all real estate offices that are legally registered businesses in the region or any professional realtor registered with A.M.P.I, the local real estate association, and the Mexican tax authority. There are a number of different agency membership packages that have been created, and depending on the size of your office, number of property listings you have and your budget, will determine which package is right for you. If it is advertising on this website that you are interested in, we have banner ads available throughout the site in a number of different sizes and formats. Agents may become members as well, if they work for an agency that is a member of A.M.P.I. Membership fees are currently $1,500 pesos annually per agent. For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Conditions of Membership
- SanMiguel-MLS membership is only available to established real estate companies legally set up in the San Miguel de Allende.
- SanMiguel-MLS only accepts properties from real estate agents who have an exclusive listing agreement with the legal property owner.
- SanMiguel-MLS charges a monthly membership fee, varying depending on the level of service provided. This fee is charged monthly but billed quarterly.
All members and affiliates can take advantage of our email broadcasting system that allows for users to send out emails to all real estate salespeople in the region and who are part of SanMiguel-MLS. Its a simple as logging in to the Member's Only section and using the address book to send an email. You can send it to all members or a select individual. We do all the updating so the list is always current. The Address Book is also a great place to find member cellular numbers as well as it provides a full directory of all members.
There are three types of email broadcasting:
- Promo: To announce new listings, updates or changes to your listings.
- Biz: To discuss business matter regarding SanMiguel-MLS and the general real estate market. (This is only available for Brokers)
- Rentals: Strictly to announce information regarding rental listings.
Rules of Use
There are rules regarding using the email broadcast and those that abuse it will have their service taken away from them. Do not send out multiple emails each day. All you'll do is have other start ignoring your emails. So use it in a smart fashion.
- SanMiguel-MLS Email Broadcasting is only for properties that are part of SanMiguel-MLS, meaning not for pocket listing announcements.
- Limit using the system to one or two announcement per week. If you overdue it, people get upset and will ignore your emails, which is counter-productive.
- We have purposely not allowed for attachment to be included as too many people where sending large images. Include a link for it so people can view it on your website.